Skip to content
- Interview with Peter Mountney, CEO of Odin Vision 6 Jun 2023 Clients, Exit, Opinion, Success Stories - Recently, Odin Vision has been acquired by Olympus, a leading global Med Tech company.
- Is AI a threat to the knowledge based service economy? 25 Apr 2023 Opinion, Tech - Short answer: Yes!
Longer answer: It really depends…
- The impact of recent redundancies – Q&A with Natalie Coates 28 Feb 2023 Employment, Leadership, Opinion - We spoke to Natalie Coates who brings very timely insights into how to prevent and cope with redundancies.
- Tech M&A in 2023 with Jonathan Simnett, Director at Hampleton Partners 15 Nov 2022 Exit, Leadership, Opinion, Strategy - M&A landscape in 2023 by sell-side tech M&A advisory specialist
- Why startups fail & why failure isn’t always a bad thing 25 May 2022 Leadership, Opinion, Strategy - Find out the reasons why so many first-time startups fail and what are the key lessons founders learn for their second businesses.
- Ben Rule Discusses The Challenges Of Going Back Into The Office 27 Jul 2021 COVID-19, Leadership, Opinion - Co-founder of Finerva, Ben Rule, discusses the challenges ahead for businesses looking to reintegrate back into the office.
- Adam Brodie considers The Future of Tax Beyond the Pandemic [Podcast] 10 Mar 2021 Opinion, Policy, Tax - Adam was interviewed by Simon Bullock the founder of Mulberry Bow, together with Rob Withecombe, a former partner at Grant Thornton and now a NED and Strategy Consultant
- Will Capital Gains Tax Increase In The March 2021 Budget? 2 Feb 2021 Opinion, Policy, Tax - A CGT increase has been suggested on multiple occasions ahead of the March 2021 Budget. What are Rishi Sunak's options?
- “K-Shaped Recovery” Is The Way Forward For Start-Ups, VCs Say 28 Jan 2021 Opinion, Trends, Valuation - A “K-shaped” recovery from the COVID crisis will involve a significant rebound for some businesses but a prolonged decline for others.
- Top VCs Predict 5 Trends & Sectors To Watch In 2021 12 Jan 2021 Opinion, Trends - In this report we collated 5 of the most common predictions about the year ahead from top VCs and investors around the world.
- Did Eating Out Really Help Out? 21 Sep 2020 COVID-19, Opinion - Now that the Eat Out To Help Out Scheme has come to an end how can we assess whether it achieved its goal of curbing unemployment in the hospitality sector?
- Why A Dutch Company Turned Down VC Money 19 Aug 2020 Fundraising, Investment, Opinion - With growing hype around companies raising VC capital, the Founder of Delft Circuits denounces the exploitative attached to investment term sheets.