Skip to content
- Did Eating Out Really Help Out? 21 Sep 2020 COVID-19, Opinion - Now that the Eat Out To Help Out Scheme has come to an end how can we assess whether it achieved its goal of curbing unemployment in the hospitality sector?
- Why A Dutch Company Turned Down VC Money 19 Aug 2020 Fundraising, Investment, Opinion - With growing hype around companies raising VC capital, the Founder of Delft Circuits denounces the exploitative attached to investment term sheets.
- Is Winter Really Here? David Sacks Thinks So 4 Nov 2019 Investment, Opinion, Trends - Unicorn Founder and investor David Sacks thinks the party is over for companies hoping to raise fund without a clear path to profitability. Let's dig deeper and find out why and why it's actually god news!
- Brexit VS the US/China Trade War: Which One Should You Worry About? 2 Sep 2019 Brexit, Opinion - Brexit and the trade war between China and the US have been making headlines for months. How did these international matters impact top executives' agendas?
- Competition Policies need an update to avoid unfair dominance of tech giants 29 Mar 2019 Opinion, Policy, Tech - An Expert Panel concluded that tech giants do not face adequate competition, and this is an issue that must be addressed with relevant policies in order to ensure that companies operate to optimise customers' choice and benefit.