Skip to content
- Autumn Statement 2023: Does It Impact Your Business? 22 Nov 2023 Clients, Deadlines, Policy, Tax - Here is our summary of the key points for UK SMEs from Jeremy Hunt’s 2023 Autumn Budget.
- Companies House Reforms 21 Nov 2023 Bookkeeping, Clients, Tax - We will monitor and provide an update on these reforms when the implementation dates are announced.
- R&D Additional Information Form 9 Aug 2023 Tax - Whilst the legislation regarding qualifying activities has not changed, now you must submit your R&D claims via Additional Information Form.
- SaaS M&A volumes on course for second-highest total in 10 years 7 Aug 2023 Tech, Trends, Valuation - Takeover and merger action in the SaaS segment is tipped to soar again as market conditions improve.
- European VC Deals Slump In First Half 28 Jul 2023 Fundraising, Investment, Tech, Trends - VC values and deals collapsed in Europe between January and June, and inflationary pressures on the continent mean sector activity might remain depressed.
- SME and RDEC schemes are likely to merge 21 Jul 2023 Clients, Tech, Trends - While we still have no decision about the possibility to merge both schemes, these are the latest news.
- Ariceum Therapeutics has acquired Theragnostics 14 Jul 2023 Clients, Exit - Congratulations from Finerva to all Theragnostics team regarding a successful Exit!
- US VC Deals Sink Across The Board 13 Jul 2023 Fundraising, Investment, Trends - However, PitchBook says that it would be wrong to label brand the investing climate as pessimistic.
- CIOT warns about new R&D tax relief rules 10 Jul 2023 Policy, Tax - The CIOT's concerns are aligned with the recent House of Lords committee report.
- Customer Churn Declines At SaaS Companies As They Scale Up 5 Jul 2023 Tech, Trends - SaaS companies can even enjoy negative net churn as they mature, research shows.
- SaaS Revenue Retention Rates Vary According To Business Stage & Customer Type 28 Jun 2023 Tech, Trends -
Retention rates for SaaS businesses improve as firms grow, research from the software firm shows.
- Early-Stage SaaS Companies Enjoy Spectacular Growth 21 Jun 2023 Trends - Study of 2,100 SaaS companies shows sharp differences in growth rates according to the stage of the business.