My name is Jeni Creek and I joined Finerva as the Hub Manager and Onboarding Manager in June 2022 after gaining over 30 years worth of experience in other accountancy practices and in industry including overseas.
My main role is to support Seema Kher (FaaS Director) and the FaaS team at Finerva in providing excellent, quality, accurate bookkeeping and management account services to all our clients.
I am also involved in onboarding new clients to Finerva when they join us and I assist in helping to improve quality and setting up new processes for our bookkeepers to help streamline their work.
Over the years, I have trained and mentored a number of individuals to AAT level 4 and am pleased to say they still enjoy working with numbers as much as I do and keep in contact with me.
Outside of working for Finerva, I have a large family which continues to expand and constantly keeps me busy whether that be by providing a taxi service to my youngest or cooking family meals for them all.
I love to travel and do so as often as I can, when work and family commitments allow of course, especially to my second home, Gran Canaria.
Meet our Advisors
- Adam Brodie - Co-Founder
- Ben Rule - Co-founder
- Fiona Cross - Director of Tax Advisory
- Seema Kher - Director of FaaS
- Rowena Wattrus - Director of Accounts and Tax
- Stu Coates - CTO
- Mel Stevens - Senior Manager
- Jeni Creek - Hub Manager
- Magda Braglewicz - Account Manager
- Shakira Parkar - Quality Manager
- Ingrida Bukotiene - Senior Bookkeeper
- Matthew Andrews - Tax Assistant
- Agne Petrauskaite - Marketing & Communications Manager
- Emanuele D’Amico - Marketing Consultant
- Tom Connor - Venture CFO
- Myles Treharne - Venture CFO
- Louise Broadbent - Venture CFO
- Rachael Cavanagh - Account Manager
- Nichola Spencer - Bookkeeper
- Sharon Prictoe - Finance Manager
- Emma Truran - Finance Manager
- Sharan Kalsi - Finance Manager
- - Antony Tikhonov - Seedrs
“Finerva team are always fast to pick up conversations with the entrepreneurs and understand their needs. Many of them leave us very positive feedback after cooperation with Adam and his team.”
- - Dave Cook - Mason & Cook
“Apart from being extremely experienced and knowledgeable in M&A transactions Finerva were very patient and always used language I understood. They gave me confidence and security and I knew they were working for my best interests.”
- - Nicola Koronka - Missive
We’ve switched from a top 10 firm to Finerva and have immediately felt the difference. The team understand small business finance and offer strategic yet practical counsel.”
- - James Ballard - Soar Running
“Finerva have assisted us on multiple investment rounds. On every occasion the financial models we have built have stood up to the test after many professional investors scrutinized them.”
- - Gary McKay – APPII
“Knowing that Finerva understand the pressures of starting a new business is very reassuring.”
- - Chris Ward – Klive Agency
“Finerva are very much a partner to Klive and not a supplier. If you are a start up, time starved, focused on building client and customer relationships then trust them to manage your bookkeeping and tax affairs with diligence, accuracy and passion.”
- - Riya Pabari – Founders Academy
“Finerva is a fantastic source of insight and strategic counsel over the EIS/SEIS fundraising process – always responsive, clear and thoughtful.”
- - Haydn Brooks – Risk Ledger
“R&D Tax Credits – an easy service and good price. Ben put up with my constant questioning and poor writing skills so highly recommended!”
- - Phil Barry – Blokur
“Finerva provided excellent advice on structure for our EMI share option scheme, especially when negotiating a fair tax valuation with HMRC.”
- - James Hadley - Immersive Labs
“Thank you! You and the team were great for our initial lift off and it has been an amazing experience!”
- - Sally Smith - My Clinical Outcomes
“Finerva drove and delivered a highly efficient R&D process from start to finish with a quick turnaround time to receipt of HMRC repayment.”
- - James Beddows - RIDEto
“Finerva do things differently – at one of their investor evenings we found an investor who is also a former FTSE100 Executive.”
- - Gretchen Lennon - Lennon Legal
”Finerva is my go-to recommendation for clients looking for advice on EIS matters. They combine top-quality technical knowledge with a commercial, practical approach.”
- - Bill Cogan - Seven Legal
“Our clients are consistently impressed with Finerva’s expertise, responsiveness and commercial approach to the more complex EIS support required by fast growth clients.”
Our latest Insights
- Finerva goes global! - Joining DFK International underscores our commitment to providing our clients with the highest quality financial and business advisory services and delivering even greater value to them.
- Green Energy & Renewables: 2023 Valuation Multiples - Green Energy companies saw a slow but steady decline in multiples throughout 2021 and 2022, recording EV/Revenue multiples of 6.4x in Q4 2022.
- Is AI a threat to the knowledge based service economy? - Short answer: Yes! Longer answer: It really depends…