Benefits (6th April 2020 - 5th April 2021)
1. Company Cars
2. Company Vans
3. Reimbursement of business journey mileage (own car)
Employers may reimburse mileage to their employees for business journeys in their own cars at an approved rate without requiring a P11D entry or tax consequence. The approved rate is 45p for each of the first 10,000 miles, reducing to 25p for mileage in excess of this level. (These rates may be increased by 5p (per passenger) for journeys with additional passengers.)
If mileage has been reimbursed in excess of the approved rate, please provide details.
5. Private Medical Insurance
6. Home Telephone, Mobile Phones and Internet Connection
For events and functions these include events which are either:
- NOT annual, regular events such as Christmas parties or
- NOT available to all employees or
- were attended only by company directors or
- Cost above £150 (including vat) per employee (including their guests). The £150 can be per event or for a combination of events.
For non- business entertainment (such as entertaining a colleague) these include costs (including VAT) which are above £50 per employee.
8. Other Benefits
If any other benefits were provided to employees during the year, please provide full details.
(This is only relevant for expenses that have not been included in monthly salary and taxed through payroll)
Such items include, but are not restricted to:
Transfer of Assets